Monday, June 01, 2015

YOUTUBE LOVIN


My friends and family ask how I have learned to do my hair or makeup a certain way. I have always loved doing my makeup and hair and loved watching TV so it’s no surprise I am somewhat obsessed with YouTube. It’s like a beauty Google right at your fingertips. I have learned so much from the ladies I listed below. I want to share everything I have learned and hope that you find help as well. Follow their channels, subscribe and follow their social accounts as well if you would like to learn from them. They are all unbelievable beautiful and talented. Be warned for product hoarding junkies like myself it can get dangerous watching these ladies favourites’ videos. Wallets be warned! Happy watching and blending loves!

 


Amber Fillerup


AprilAthena7


Carli Bybel


Casey Holmes


Chloe Morello


Desi Perkins


Heidicupcake


Jaclyn Hill


Kandee Johnson


LustreLux


Makeup Geek


Maskcara


Nicole Guerriero


Nikkie Tutorials


pixiwoo


SMLxO


Tanya Burr


Ingrid Nilsen



Thanks for stopping by my loves



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment