Monday, June 08, 2015

WAITING



Every time I read all my favourite blogs each morning and look at their beautiful pictures and fashion posts I feel as though I need to be doing the exact same thing on my blog. It needs pictures and colour for people to be interested and relate and want to come back to.

I do honestly believe that’s true, however I am not ready to have that on my blog. If I am truly honest with myself and portray that honesty on my blog, I am just not ready or there yet. I have just started out and need to express my thoughts and get them out and find out what I am comfortable with putting out there. Once I feel I have shared who I am and feel the timing is right I promise and have a goal of putting up pictures then moving onto fashion and beauty posts.

For now all that feels right is to write.

I am going to follow my instincts and see where it leads me.

I think to myself, I will never get followers by not posting pictures and just blabbing on and on the ramblings that enter my brain, but that’s where my life is now.

I have thoughts of collaborating with brands I love and getting exposure, having an amazing Instagram, who doesn’t???

However that’s not what I want, truly want. I rather ramble than not be true to where I am in life.

I am here. If you are in a similar position, let’s be true to ourselves and see where that leads us, maybe not fame and fortune or notoriety, maybe it will lead to bliss…in my opinion that would be so much better.

 
Thanks for stopping by my loves


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment