Friday, May 29, 2015

BLOG LOVIN



I mentioned this before, I love reading my favourite blogs every morning with my daily cup of coffee.

I thought I would share a few blogs with you today that I just adore and what makes me love them.

 

Amber Fillerup Clark is an amazing fashion and lifestyle blogger, she has an outstanding fashion sense and the body of a super model. She shares her favourite fashion pieces and is a braid genius. She currently lives in New York with her beautiful family, her little A is the best thing to cheer you up on a bad day, and his smile in all of her pictures just makes my day. Amber also has great traveling trips & tips and such breath taking photos I could stare at them all day and avoid my work. Her beauty is sometimes unbelievable. I adore her style and how well her blog is put together. Follow her on all social media as well for a daily dose of beauty and A’s cuteness!


Andee Layne creator of The Honeybee Blog is by far my favourite blogger. She has a down to earth style with a bit of an edge I just la la love! Her blog is my go to for style inspiration as I believe it reflects my own style well. I also love that she offers affordable picks as well from places like Windsor and Forever 21 and more. Her blog is down to earth as well detailing her life with her perfect lil family. Her kids are so beautiful! I like how she is so genuine and sweet. I wish I could just run into her on vacation in Palm Springs, although I wouldn’t want to disturb her on vacation and would probably freeze up! Andee is a total stunner and I adore her and her blog. The Mommy posts she writes offer great tips for those readers with lil babes. I shamefully want everything she posts about, I am such a little groupie. I love her Instagram as well!


Cara is the girl you want to chat with for hours and jot down all her advice and tips and not miss a word she says. Her blog is so sweet and caring and thoughtful. Her posts appeal to all age groups! She has launched her own makeup line too. It’s great for beginners wanting an easy way to as she says (HAC) highlight and contour and affordable too. Cara has many videos for hair/makeup/skin & more! Her tips and tricks are explained very well and she genuinely blogs to share and help others. She’s a total babe with two cute boys and an amazing beauty ability that is so natural and care free and easy!

www.chroniclesoffrivolity.com

Katey of COF is the cutest sweetest smartest lil thing! She has grown her blog so much in so little time, its amazing to watch when you follow her! Her posts are well put together and she offers up her knowledge for free which is a total bonus because she has brains and beauty when it comes to the blogging/Media/PR world. Her blog differs from mine as she shares her love of Jesus, which I love about her even though my blog is the opposite. She has a super fun style and I love her new blog design, its a-maze-ing!!

 
Other amazing blogs:

www.caraloren.com  (comfy and stylish outfit posts with a preppy girly flair)

www.lifescandyjar.com  (amazing skin care tips)

www.lovechugs.com  (love reading her life posts)

www.freckled-fox.com  (amazing hair posts and strength from this blogger)

 
Many more bloggers I follow, these are just a few. I would love to hear about your favs!
 
Thanks for stopping by my loves
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment