Friday, June 19, 2015

SHARING OR OVER SHARING?



A hard question to answer without having feedback, a problem with a new blog. Finding the balance of what readers want and what I am willing to share and put out into the internet world.

There is a positive aspect of having no one know about your blog, I can feel comfortable sharing intimate details about my life in hopes that I am not alone in going through them and my words if they help one person out there would be worth expressing. If no one reads them it still feels good getting them out of my head and into word format. Writing gives me a sense of direction to hold onto and a path to follow hoping that I will improve my life along the way.

How much is too much though? How much constitutes over sharing? Is it wrong to go into too personal of a space when I want this to be a blog expressing many things (beauty, fashion, travel, life)??

Would I offend anyone who reads the more personal posts?

As I write this, my instincts tell me to go for it. Stay true to my path of honesty and see where that leads me. It might lead me to exactly where my goals are.

I apologize if some of the future posts might be over sharing as I don’t want to offend anyone however I don’t want to just write a few words posting pictures and making it seem my lie is but a dream, when in fact it’s the total opposite right now.

VERDICT: OVER SHARING IT IS

 Thanks for stopping by loves
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment