Friday, July 10, 2015

MOMENTS VIA THE CAMERA ROLL

Happy Friday loves! I have been meaning to do one of these posts for awhile now, a few pictures via my I phone. Not the best quality but gives a glimpse into what I snap day to day.


Just arriving in Sylvan lake at sunset, to spend the weekend with a friend, this place is beautiful and I loved every minute of the trip, it had been 20 years since I was last there.


 
Drinks at Bravo in Sylvan, which is the nicest out door bar and patio with a view right across from the lake. Its a must if you are in town their and want to people watch with a view while eating some fab appys! 



Sitting by the river in my home town and loving every minute of hearing the river flow with the tree shading me and my sister and friends next to me, great day!

Clutch is Kooba from Hautelook.com


 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by loves
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment