Friday, July 31, 2015

CANT WAIT

 
I literally cant wait to share some photos from my sisters wedding this past weekend! It was beautiful, quiet, simple and just about the two of them. My sisters photographer was amazing! I somewhat obsessed with her and her amazing skills and personality.
 

Check her out here: Velvet Leaf Photography

 
I will share some snaps of the day when they are ready, until then I will gush about the photographer Kate, she was so sweet and care free and up for anything, she was personable and interested in who everyone was. I connected with her on a more personal level chatting briefly about self image and anxiety. I was only disappointed when she had to leave at the end of the night. She gave us a sneak peek at some of the photos she had snapped and the girl has some MAJOR talent I'm telling you!!
 
I cant wit to book her in the future for a couples session with G !
 
The girl is breathtakingly stunning and just the kind of person you want to be your best friend and hang out with everyday!!
 
Thank you to Kate and her amazing talent and personality for making my sisters day even better by your talent capturing my sisters taste in photos, I cant wait to see an share your work!
 
Thanks for stopping by my loves
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment