Friday, July 17, 2015

DREAMING BIG


Just a quick post today loves, I usually have great instincts, if they don’t make sense at first later on down the road they usually fall into place and the pieces fit together.
Lately I have been thinking that writing again has given me a purpose and passion in life, and passion leads to success, (well at least that’s my beliefs). My dreams are to expand this blog in the future and have it look like so many of the blogs I look up to with beauty fashion and just jaw dropping photos. That is a dream of mine, but I have had the thought this last few months of maybe why my journey to the last dream I mentioned is going to be so long. Maybe, just maybe? My bigger dream will be writing my journey in life through anxiety and overtime putting my posts into a book? Dare I dream so big and bold?
I have always limited my dreams to be realistic and attainable for fear of being uncertain if they could ever be possible. I now say why not dream big, if I ever do reach my big and biggest dreams in life I can look back and at least know I wasn’t scared to think there was a glimmer of hope for them.
There is no harm in dreaming big, but there is harm in not dreaming due to fear…
Let my dreams be written and heard and fear sink to the background of my thinking and focus on life’s possibilities and not put limitations on myself, may you do the same, dream big loves.
 
Thanks for stopping by loves
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment