Wednesday, July 29, 2015

LIFE UPDATE & RAMBLE

 
Morning, today I wanted to write a quick update on what has been going on in my life lately. Last week was my last week of work, I worked Mon. & Tues. then helped pre-pare for my little sister wedding the rest of the week. Now that the rush of wedding planning and happenings has passed I am at home with a week 1\2 off to my self.
 
Its really amazing how care free I feel now that I am away from work and have made the decision to leave my job. I realize how much anxiety the job gave me and how tight my chest felt when  was their and how lifted it feels now. My only regret was that I didn't make this decision sooner, I knew in my heart for a few years I needed to move on, but I wont dwell on that, just celebrate to new beginnings wherever they may take me. Its life it can be messy and unpredictable sometimes.
 
I realized yesterday that I haven't had more than a week break from work in over 7 years, and I am deeply grateful to have time to just be at home with myself and be able to relax, something I completely forgot how to do.  
 
I know that it not possible for everyone to take time from work off but I really encourage that if work is consuming how your are feeling in an un healthy way that you take a step back and put yourself first, I have never done that till now and it has put me at peace in away I never expected.
 
I wish I could take a month or two off and really discover who I am away from work, but I am grateful to have a few weeks before I need to lock down a new job and start having a pay cheque come in to pay bills.
 
Hope your week is going great my loves
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment