Wednesday, May 27, 2015

SISTER SENCE


 

I have always acted older than my age, I believe my whole life I have acted years older and felt older through the childhood I experienced. This is something that my younger sister and I share, and as this year moves forward we are discovering we share many more things in common.

Even though we are four years apart my younger sister and I we have found a connection that has grown stronger and stronger the last few years. Granted she still sees me as her crazy-weirdo middle sister which I proudly accept, we have begun to point out things that are so similar between us.

We will text each other the same picture without knowing, order the same food, and end up reaching for items at the exact time. Say movie quotes at the same moment. Have an outlook on topics identiacal to one another’s. Our weirdest yet was discovering we had a headache at the same time, in the same spot and on the same side, the list goes on and on. It’s so fun to realize your sisterly connection and look at each other and gasp, “WEIRD!” we are doing the same exact thing! I love it.

Do you guys have any stories of your sisterly connections?

I also love hearing and reading about twin connections, it’s the neatest thing don’t you think!?

It’s an amazing thing to have a sibling, I am so grateful for mine and my younger sister who I adore and am so proud of and am starting to share such an amazing and fun connection with.

 

Thanks for stopping by loves
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment