Wednesday, May 20, 2015

LITTLES



I am sure you all have noticed as I mention it in all my postings, I am an auntie and it brings me so much joy and happiness. The love of my littles has always brought light into my life, even in the darkest of times. When I could see nothing positive and retreated into a far away place, their small hand reached through the darkness and gave me happiness and hope. Mighty spirits my littles have.

I thank the universe above for their sweet little bodies that run towards me every single time they see my face. Scream with joy and open arms to embrace me in endless love. They can uplift my mood and remind me of what’s truly important in life and preoccupy my thoughts from negative to thoughts of love and laughter.

I will have been an auntie for a decade as of today. Happiest of birthdays to my Mousey. The soul that first made me an auntie. May your tenth birthday and all to come be blessed with love and opportunities, May your path in life be lite by the love of your family. I hope one day when you’re older you can read this post and realize what a blessing your sweet soul was to me when you entered the world, you forever changed my life and made it for the better. Your unconditional love for me has brought me through some of the darkest moments in my life. You know nothing of what you have done in your life for me and your little soul is only ten years old. You are a special gift from the heavens above and I am so blessed to be your auntie. Hearing your footsteps bring a smile to my face and heart.

I hope you become all that you aspire to be and find happiness in life and find and feel love every day. I hope that no matter what happens or what you do, you know I will love you. I hope you will come to me no matter the circumstances and know that I will always be here for you.

I am blessed to have more than Mouse, when I thought I couldn’t be a more blessed aunt; more entered the world, it is an amazing opportunity to be able to watch you all grow and watch your personality develop. You have made my life so rich, I hope I can do the same for every one of you.

You auntie is always here with arms wide open for you

 Lots of love my little's

 
Thanks for stopping by loves



No comments:

Post a Comment