Friday, May 08, 2015

GET TO KNOW (PART TWO)




I am a MAJOR Blogger and YouTube reader/watcher. Ever watched a “Get To Know Me Tag” on YouTube? (If not, they are so fun to watch!) I thought a fun way to continue my GET TO KNOW ME POSTS would be to write a blog version of the video tag!  Here we go……

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

What is your middle name? My middle name is Leigh

Share your favorite subject in high school: Art class was by far my fav.

What is your Favorite drink? Nestea natural blackcurrant iced tea

Favorite songs? I love music so i cant pick just one: LZZY-All I Want to Do Is Make Love To You;SIXS DUBSTEP REMIX,  Digital Animal; Honey Claws, The Illest; Far East Movement,  Sparks; Hilary Duff,  Colorful; The Verve Pipe,  Blue On Black; Kenny Wayne Shepherd,  Talladega, Hungover & Hard Up; Eric Church,  Mad World; Gary Jules,  I Do; Luke Bryan,  Simple Man; Shinedown,  Silver Wings, Give into me; Garrett Hedlund,  Under Your spell; Desire,  Staring at the Sun; Jason Aldean,  Sunny and 75; Joe Nichlos, This Empty Northern Hemisphere; G.A.I ….I should stop as i could go on for three more pages, sorry loves!!

What is your favorite color? Black and shades of Black. That's a color right??!!

What is your favorite animal? Raccoons (I wish I could domesticate one as a pet!)

What is your favorite perfume? Lancome est la vie belle

What is your favorite holiday? By far Christmas! I love everything about it and love all the traditions! It such a warm fuzzy feeling and content that warm my heart.

On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood:  6?

Have you been out of the country? Yes, to California and Nevada

Travel Hopes: Ireland, Hawaii, Jamaica, Cayman islands, Cuba, South of France, Cabo, Nashville, where else? Ideas? Id love to hear from you and your travel hopes and plans.

Do you speak any different languages? Nope, sure don't, don't have the talent to do so.

Do you have any siblings? Yes, two stunning sisters

What is your favorite store? Hautelook

What is your favorite restaurant? LAVO

Did you like school? No, i disliked it, but I was very shy so it was a more difficult time for me.

Who are some of your favorite Bloggers? Andee Layne, Amber Fillerup Clark, Cara Loren, Maskcara, Mint Arrow, Tanya Burr, Rachel Barkules, Freckled Fox, just to name a few.

What is your favorite movie? I La La La La LOOOOVE movies, so its impossible to name one, I do Love Rock Star, and I am watching Country Strong as I type this.

What are some of your favorite TV shows? Shameless, Californication (ended), Sons of Anarchy (ended), That 70s Show (ended), Friends (ended), Sex and the City (ended), Entourage (ended), Seeing a theme here? Tell me your favs as I need to find some, as mine are all over.  (Inset crying emoji here), Brooklyn Nine Nine, Last Man On Earth, Kardashians, and more….I like T.V…. Probably too much.

PC or Mac? PC… Macs scare me, but maybe one day ill make the switch.

What phone do you have? I Phone

How tall are you? 5, 4

Do you have any pets? No, but maybe a fur baby someday if I can convince my significant other.



Thanks for stopping by loves!
 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment