Wednesday, September 30, 2015

SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES

Hello loveys, I have been thinking of favourite posts for some time now and if its something I shud have on the blog or not.

My decision is that any month that I have things I am loving that  are new and I want to share I will, because that's what my blog is about what I love and sharing.

I will only do a favourites post when I feel I have things to share it could be a few times a year or every few months.
 
Id love to here anything you are loving, I am a total product junkie! I love trying new things!
 
 
 
Make Up Forever Pro Bronze Fusion: 30M
This is the easiest thing to blend and contour with a powder/cream dream!
 

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter: Champagne Pop
If you like your highlight to be seen from space, this is your future best friend.


Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powders: Starlight & Candlelight
These two highlighters are pricey little gems but so worth their beautiful glow they add to the skin, I have been adding mine to matte blush to add a glow from within look.

 
A lip swatch of my fav nude lipstick Mac Velvet Teddy
Its natural and not to pink or brown, a very flattering colour that I have been reaching for a lot this month!


 
 
 
xoxo
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment