Wednesday, September 09, 2015

DE JA VU

Its Thursday August 27th, I sit in the passenger side, next to G while he drives us south to my friend’s wedding to take place on the 28th.
I pull out my journal I have been meaning to write in, I flip to open it and put pen to paper, I make in one sentence in and the words flow through the pen with ease, with every word I write I become over whelmed by the sense of DE JA VU.
I have seen these words, written them, felt them, seen this whole moment before, like a movie re playing slide by slide in my head.
I encounter DE JA VU often and still am at a loss for what it means, is it nothing? Is it a sign of some sort? If so what kinds of sign, what does it mean….. How does it seem so familiar for the brief time…..
In a way it fascinates me, does it mean I am on the right path or does it mean the opposite?
I would love to hear any thoughts you may have!


 


Thanks loves





 photo e8eaaefc-5fb1-4afa-8eaf-c2da3ce4cee2_zpsjq3cyvvl.png

No comments:

Post a Comment