Monday, September 07, 2015

HONOURED

I had the absolute pleasure of doing my close friends makeup on her wedding day on August 28th, I was so honoured that she wanted me to do this for her, well to be honest I was shocked she wanted me to do it, I don't consider myself in having talent but the fact that she trusted me really brings me to tears because her friendship and happiness means the world to me.
 
Her wedding was so full of love, you could feel that they just wanted to be one and take the next step in their lives together, I am truly so happy for them.
 
Its hard for me to put into words how special this bride is to me, she is the type of friend you see in movies, the one you wish we could all have, I am lucky to call her a friend. It is rare to have the soul that she has, one so utterly open and trusting and full of love, no judgement or negativity, just her, completely herself and she open her heart to whoever you may be.
 
To my friend I cant write and gush about you enough and wish you nothing but what you deserve, which is your husband I know someday in the future a wonderful family.
Love you my friend.....
 
 
Below are a few photos from her photographer showing the look she chose: soft and simple with a frosty pink lip and shimmery eye. It wasn't hard to do her makeup, isn't she the most perfect stunning bride!














Thanks loves


 photo e8eaaefc-5fb1-4afa-8eaf-c2da3ce4cee2_zpsjq3cyvvl.png

No comments:

Post a Comment