Wednesday, September 02, 2015

FOR YOU

 
FOR YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY G
 
 
My wish for you is that you could see yourself through my eyes, you would see a selfless man full of nothing but love for his family. You were the boy who opened his heart for a girl who was on her own and had no support, you held me when all I did was cry and you never left me and still haven't despite our up hill battle.
You never waver and are so strong and kind, you are a man that should be proud of what you have done and who you are, as I know I am.
I feel like 31 is just the beginning, we are so similar I feel we will both learn so much in the future.
I would never want another, as being in love with your best friend means everything to me.
I could never put into words how much you mean to me, please know this is my attempt in trying.
 
Wishing you the best of birthdays, this is just the beginning my love, my soul, my world.
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by my loves
 
 


 photo e8eaaefc-5fb1-4afa-8eaf-c2da3ce4cee2_zpsjq3cyvvl.png

No comments:

Post a Comment