Friday, September 04, 2015

FALL-ING IN LOVE



I Love this time of year, the air gets crisp, the leaves change color and fall leaves cover the earth in shades of warm. Hot drink in hand, scarf bundled around your chilly breath, the leaves crunch under your feet as you walk, the dew making your shoes damp. The spirit and festivities of Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas linger in the wind, not far off in the distance.
This is the time my anxiety is at its lowest, when I can truly take a deep breath and enjoy it, I can focus on the beautiful weather and fall in love with every minute of the season knowing winters chill is soon arriving.
It makes me appreciate every day, the way I need to be living in every season. For me Fall is by far my favorite season, I am excited to take my annual trip to see the fall leaves and post pictures for you all, stay tuned my loves.



Thanks for stopping by loves










 photo e8eaaefc-5fb1-4afa-8eaf-c2da3ce4cee2_zpsjq3cyvvl.png

No comments:

Post a Comment