Wednesday, August 12, 2015

TRUST ME TRY THEM

I remember it was approx. ten years ago my best friend had gotten chocolate chip cookies gave to her, I had one and since then (no joke) I have hunted for the recipe.
 
I was never successful in finding it, however I didn't want to go around broadcasting  have been on the hunt for a cookie recipe for a decade either..obsessive much...I know....
 
Last month as I was training my replacement at work (sweet girl) she brought in cookies for me; I took one bite and said to her, " OH MY these taste just like the ones from blah blah bah...and so on". They were!!! I now HAVE the recipe and  had to share it! TRUST ME TRY THEM!
 
Recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookies (or in my case I added smarties) 
 
1 cup butter or margarine softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 cups unbleached flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
2 cups chocolate chips (or your choice to substitute)
 
Beat butter and sugars in a bowl together until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat approx. 8 minutes....just beat, beat and beat some more. When mixture is light and fluffy add the flour, salt and baking powder. Stir well until combined. Add chocolate chips. Spoon small sized cookies onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350F 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake.  Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by loves
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment