Wednesday, August 05, 2015

BRIDESMAID TIPS AND TRICKS

 
I am little late posting today compared to my usual morning posts, but I decided to make G & I breakfast after seeping in on a rainy day and us both having the morning off, what are rainy days for other than slacking, right!? That's my thinking anyways!
 
 
Today I wanted to give some tips and tricks for anyone in the process or who will be in the process in the future of being a bridesmaid. I am in no way an expert and have only done this three times, but the saying goes; the third times a charm right? I feel I have learned a lot this last time around being a bridesmaid to my younger sister and thought id share to see if I could help any other girls.
 
Here is what I have learned along the way......the bride has picked you not just to help her or put on a pretty dress, she has picked you because she loves you and shares a special connection and friendship with you, remember that when the Bride is on edge as unless you are in her current shoes, its best not to judge but remember to be a friend foremost and always make her feel loved.
This is a very special day for the bride and she would do the same for you, so make sure its not about you, if you don't like your dress or hair...that's 100% okay but keep it to yourself and smile and be positive, the wedding day should be about love and laughter, not ourselves, right ladies! The small things are what's important in life and what the bride will remember about her bridesmaid's. Being positive and not complaining is my biggest tip, its no fun to be negative and any problems that arise can be solved with a positive attitude and willingness to help.
For my little sisters wedding I wanted to make sure I thought of her before myself at all decisions and made her my focus, I wanted her to feel loved and special, small gifts and notes along the way and helpful tips and texts to be supportive are what I think makes for a great bridesmaid.
Its not about spending money or outdoing anyone else, or planning the perfect event, just make it about how much you love that person and special and loved you want them to feel and your on the right path.
 
If your looking for tips on duties, Pinterest was great inspiration to me and very helpful!! I found a bridesmaid timeline, planning list and dos and don'ts I followed a well.
 
 
Good luck MOH & Bridesmaids!
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by loves
 

No comments:

Post a Comment