Wednesday, August 26, 2015

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

 
Id like to be held responsible so I am using my blog as a way to do so, starting September 1, 2015. I m going to do a 2 month health and fitness challenge while only competing against myself, and the goal being to better my mind and how I appreciate and treat my body not weight loss as the main focus.
 
This is something we have been focusing on at the last two appointments I have been to with my therapist, I want to love myself and work on what the therapist has been focusing on. My weigh is in direct link with my negative thinking and I hoe by focusing on better my mind and body I will be able to challenge and overcome the negative thoughts and rules i put on myself.
 
Say tuned for updates!!
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by loves



 photo e8eaaefc-5fb1-4afa-8eaf-c2da3ce4cee2_zpsjq3cyvvl.png

No comments:

Post a Comment