Friday, August 21, 2015

BEAUTY CHANGE

Its been ages since I have done anything different with my hair! I am big on re searching and getting together images as inspiration, and working up the urge to go for the big change. My hair is my security blanket, I get very anxious thinking someone will cut it all off!
 
I have major trust issues when it comes to hair stylists I am always scared it'll go terribly wrong so I stick with  basic brown, better safe than sorry. I am hoping to break through that rule I put on myself and use the below images as inspiration for a change. It may not be soon but I hope to work up to a hair change in the coming year.
 
It may seem so childish to think a hair change is such a big deal right? Hair grows right, it can always be re-coloured right? For me its the only part I'm ever secure in and to take a chance to change it and it not be up to my standards scares me, I rather keep everything the same, same as my life cycle you might notice.
 
I believe this to be the whole reason to go for change, prove to myself its just thoughts not exact rules, its just hair, it can be fixed, why not change it up jut a little right?
 
Stay tuned my loves.....
 
 
 




 



 photo e8eaaefc-5fb1-4afa-8eaf-c2da3ce4cee2_zpsjq3cyvvl.png

No comments:

Post a Comment