Friday, August 28, 2015

FRIENDSHIPS

 
This subject has been on my mind for the last few months, its a sensitive subject as I don't know how he other parties feel about it, so I will explain this is just from my point of view and what I feel.
 
I thought I would write about the subject to help clear my mind and be able to properly deal with my thoughts and feelings, I'm talking about friendships and the changes you go through over the years with the people you love.
 
Its hard for me to accept some people enter your life only for a short period of time or even in some cases a long period of time, however as our lives change and move into different directions so do some of our friendships.
 
Friendships become distant and strained, they leave me feeling like I somehow made a mistake and upset the other person somehow, I have thoughts of; did I do something to upset them, was I a bad friend, did I insult them, was I not their for them??? I have asked these questions with the answer to all coming back as no, I feel lost like the answers I am getting are hiding something.
 
Am I alone in thinking this way hen it comes to friendships changing, is it life for their to be changes in the closest of friendships, is it normal and something I just have to move past ad accept. These are the questions that run through my head on a daily basis. I know I need to move past them, but I am stuck on what to do, do I confront the friendships head on and ask once again if I have done anything that would explain the strain I feel and loss of connection, or do I simply accept that these are residual feelings left over while coping with the fact that some friendships while they can mean the world to each other at a time and help us where we are in a certain time in our life. 
 
Just because certain friendship's leave
 our lives does not mean they didn't and don't still mean something, as I write my thoughts out for you to all I read I know that I need to let go, its just not easy.......
 
Id really love to hear any thoughts or experiences you have gone through, I feel a little alone and unsure on how to talk about it with others.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by loves




 photo e8eaaefc-5fb1-4afa-8eaf-c2da3ce4cee2_zpsjq3cyvvl.png

No comments:

Post a Comment