Friday, August 26, 2016

VISITERS HIGH



Hello Loves

I had a very interesting weekend, unlike my usual Saturday Clean & Sunday Netflix and Chill days. I left for up North, Friday after work. I made a two ½ hour drive to visit a friend I knew in Elementary/Middle/High School. We had re connected through Facebook. We had messaged long letters and began texting as well. Discovering we shared may similar struggles, so similar in fact it was undeniable the connection we shared, the only weird thing was why so many years had passed and we hadn’t realized it. Life is very curious that way! Don’t you agree?

I arrived by supper time pulled up behind her awaiting white SUV. We squished each other with hugs and I felt filled with excitement. I followed her back to her beautiful new home and we sat and visited till the wee hours of the night. I rarely feel comfortable enough to stay somewhere, however I ended up staying till Sunday at almost supper time!

We are already planning my next visit to see the fall leaves up north, I couldn’t be more excited!

My visit left me high on shared emotional struggles, I drove home at peace from my demons for a few hours, which gave me a much needed break. I hope the same for her as well.

Till the next visit!




 photo e8eaaefc-5fb1-4afa-8eaf-c2da3ce4cee2_zpsjq3cyvvl.png

No comments:

Post a Comment