Friday, August 19, 2016

STICKING TO IT- TO DO IT



I know I have mentioned this a few times, but it helps to write it out and let the words be typed and saved to my blog.


My intention for starting my blog was to express myself in an open forum and let it all be public to those who may stumble across my words in hopes that it may help someone going through something similar.


I write anything I feel like it, I have an overall layout to my blog but for the first while it has just been posting mostly text posts and few beauty things here and there.


I still struggle with periods where I don’t write anything or feel as though it’s pretty silly to have the blog in comparison to other successful blogs. I have to remember why I first did this, it was to simply create. One word: CREATE.


I’m starting to feel a lot of pressure (put on by myself) to be a lot further in my goals for the blog.


My goals are (mentioned before).


  • Fashion style section with photos
  • Beauty posts
  • Fun styled shoots
  • More of my life in pictures
  • Then sharing this all through beautiful pictures on my social media celebrating my blog


However I’m still not comfortable doing so, I live my life at a sloths pace so I needn’t expect my blog to change in a short amount of time. If only I could remember that every time I go to post!


I love this quote to end out this posting: “little by little you’ll get far”.


My new blogging motto!






 photo e8eaaefc-5fb1-4afa-8eaf-c2da3ce4cee2_zpsjq3cyvvl.png

No comments:

Post a Comment