Monday, August 01, 2016

SKINCARE DEETS

When people see my makeup obsession and collection its hard to convince them i am in fact more obsessed with skincare. Its a passion of mine that has become what i like to call a healthy justified obsession.

I have tried many many different brands and feel i am very picky in what makes the cut and gets re purchased as a favorite of my skincare line up.

My skin type and background: my skin is very dry (use to be extremely dry). I do experience breakouts from hormonal monthly changes and blocked pores as well as from time to time jawline texture.

My areas of concerns: premature aging, crows feet, fine lines, dark circles, breakouts, texture, skin tone

I love doing research, reading online reviews, online videos, logging onto my go to website Sephora and researching all ingredients and claims of the product in question. It's never a waste of time or money for me when you consider how important your skin is. You wear it everyday of your life, it can determine your age and play a huge role in self confidence.

Its no secret i have struggled with my confidence and self esteem as well as making myself a priority, however when it comes to my skin, i put it first. Above makeup and everything else I want to treat my skin right and by doing so hopefully it will love me back.

I am thinking of working on a few more skin care posts; ie:  long time loves, new additions, etc.




 photo e8eaaefc-5fb1-4afa-8eaf-c2da3ce4cee2_zpsjq3cyvvl.png

No comments:

Post a Comment