Wednesday, August 24, 2016

ELEVEN RANDOM ?S



Q: When was the first time was your heart was broken, and how did it change you?
A: I was 17 and I will forever be grateful for it because it taught me how I wanted to be loved and how I didn’t.
 
Q: What are you passionate about?
A: being creative and the creative process.


Q: If you had the courage to do anything you wanted, would it change the choices you make?
A: Absolutely. I would take a lot more risks if I had more courage to block out the fear of failure.   


Q: You come home one day and your living room is filled from floor to ceiling with avocados. What do you do?
A: Guacamole, anyone? (I can’t think of a funny joke…dammit)


Q: Men are pursuers; women are gatekeepers. True or false?
A: True (although I perused my partner, someone had to step up when were both hermits)  


Q: You wake up tomorrow in the body of the opposite sex. What do you do?
A: I look over at my partner and try to see what they have seen for the last ten years.


Q: Who do you love?
A: Those who need nothing but love from me


Q: Are you afraid of flying?
A: No never! I love ascending and descending it’s such a thrill!


Q: What's the most amazing sexual experience you've ever had?
A: No AC/July/Ice Cubes…..


Q: If you had a chance to spend two weeks camping in the desert by yourself, far from any civilization, would that sound fantastic or awful to you? What about if there were one other person with you? How about five?
A: I would actually love to be by myself in seclusion, it’s something that I dream of, to have the opportunity in life to have soul “me time”. However this is not my dream scenario. I would prefer to be far away in a mind body and soul center.


Q:What do you think happens to you after you die?
A: I Hope we are all at peace, wherever whatever that may be.






 photo e8eaaefc-5fb1-4afa-8eaf-c2da3ce4cee2_zpsjq3cyvvl.png

No comments:

Post a Comment