Wednesday, October 28, 2015

LOVE HATE OBSESSION

Three words that best describe my feelings and thoughts towards tattoos. I absolutely LOVE them when they are artful and well done, its works of art meaningful and close to your soul, it’s like expressing your soul on your sleeve.
I HATE one of mine that my sister convinced me to get when I was 14! Yes you reads that right, 14! It was the single most stupid thing I have done and it was done so badly that I have no idea how to go about fixing it, as when it comes to myself I like small tattoos and if I were to try and fix this awful thing on my back it would need to be large so I’m always at a loss when it comes to fixing it! Anyone know Kat Von D that can put in a good word for me? Wink Wink.
I have one small tattoo on my wrist and I am OBSESSED with getting another one around the same area with someone I love very much…GUESSES? It will take some time to decide on details and be able to book the appointment but stay tuned my loves! Ill share pictures when it happens.
How do you feel about tattoos? I love simple small and hidden ones, I’m not fond of big art pieces on myself but love them on others! I also can appreciate someone who has none because it’s so pure and clean. Thoughts?!
 
Thanks for stopping by loves
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment