Wednesday, October 07, 2015

FALL SERIES: GO TO FALL BLUSHES

Its that time of year where we women transition into our fall clothing and start to reach for our go to fall favourites.
 
Fall is the time to transition our makeup as well, I sometimes get confused as to what that means?
 
Think of it this way, as the seasons change so do our complexions changing our makeup n the fall to better suit our changing complexion to compliment our skin tone best is the way I like to change things up.
 
I thought  would round up a few of my favourite fall blushes I use this time of year in case any reader where interested in what colours I am loving this tie of year, the blushes I picked are suitable for many different skin tones, plus its just makeup, have some fun because it just washes off anyways.



BECCA SONGBIRD

 
MAC NEW ROMANCE


MAC MARGIN


MAC MELBA


LEFT TO RIGHT: NEW ROMANCE, SONGBIRD, MARGIN & MELBA
 

Sorry for my creepy vain in my swatches photos! (I didn't notice until I uploaded)





Hope you likey loves





No comments:

Post a Comment