Friday, October 09, 2015

LOVE AT FIRST SWATCH

I have been on the hunt for some liquid lipsticks, I love the look of them and wanted to add some to my collection, I decided to try a few nude shades from ColourPop Cosmetics, besides the great price point I have tried their eye shadows, lippy sticks, lip liners, and highlighters.
 
I wasn't sure about them because f the fact that they were described as Ultra Matte, I have to say I am in LOVE and impressed! They go on so smooth and thin but pigmented all at the same time. Its such a perfect combination. They are really comfortable to wear and I love the colours I ordered.
 
If you are interested in the matte liquid lip products don't hesitate to order!!!
 
I think these are amazing colours for fall and know they will be I heavy rotation this fall season for me!










 


 
Swatches from left to rght: TRAP, SHIMMY, MIDI & VICE
 
SHOP HERE  (If you fancy)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks loves
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment