Monday, October 26, 2015

NOT INTENTIONAL


Hello Loves, I decided to take a few weeks off; not intentionally or pre-planned but it still happened.

I like to stick to my schedule of posting, but sometimes life gets in the way or I let it get in the way is a more honest answer. One thing about having a somewhat invisible blog is that I don’t feel too much guilt over taking a break, as who really notices??? (Probably just me)…..

I am back to writing and posting and hoping I can get my shizz in order, poop in a group, ducks in a row, so on and so forth.

Posts that I am & will be working on:

Ø  Tatcha Skincare Review

Ø  Self-Tanner Demo, Tips & Tricks (great for the snowflakes soon to arrive)

Ø  Winter Clothing Essentials: From Forever 21

Ø  New Job Chit Chat Update

Ø  Vacation Chit Chat and Ramble

Ø  Sister Makeover (Not that she needs one)

Ø  Life In Pictures Via My I Phone

Ø  House Tour In Full Christmas

Ø  Quotes, Sayings & Inspiration

Ø  Loving In October (Products)

Ø  Trying Out: products I’ve recently purchased

Ø  Halloween Chit Chat Down Memory Lane

 
Hopefully these are not all topics that are a bore, and you are looking forward to some!

I’m always up for suggestions as well on what you would like to see.

Thanks for stopping by loves
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment