Monday, October 05, 2015

FALL SERIES: GO TO LIPSTICKS

First post in my fall series, I thought I would only do a couple of these and see if they went over well, if they do I might add to the fall series, any suggestions please let me know I would love to hear!
 
Its that time of year where we women transition into our fall clothing and start to reach for our go to fall favourites.
 
Fall is the time to transition our makeup as well, I sometimes get confused as to what that means?
 
Think of it this way, as the seasons change so do our complexions changing our makeup n the fall to better suit our changing complexion to compliment our skin tone best is the way I like to change things up.
 
I rounded up a few of my fav fall lippies...here we go.
 
 




 
 Right to left: Mac: Russian Red, Mac Ruby Woo & Mac Diva
 
 
 
xox loves
 
 
 
 







 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment