Wednesday, September 13, 2017

TIME OF NOTICE

My last two weeks of work at my job were sad, I felt so guilty for quitting, I somewhat felt like a failure for it not working out. I don't like disappointing people, it makes me so uncomfortable that someone put time into training and everything and then just like that you leave. I had to remind myself that this is life, employees leave, employers find replacements. I knew I was leaving a great opportunity and cushy income, however their was a better person out their who needed a job and would appreciate and be a better fit than me, so why not give them a chance, it could be the perfect fit then me staying and being in happy and in healthy.

In my last week at work their were several circumstances that cemented my decision to leave, at the end of my two weeks I no longer felt guilty, I felt empowered that I had made a huge decision just for me. I put others before me almost 100 percent of the time, so this was for me and I was proud.

A few days later I celebrated being jobless by picking up my little fluff ball Miss Mellow.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment