Friday, September 29, 2017

REAL LIFE REALIZATIONS

I have done a few of these posts and I feel like this one might be super cliché, so if your not into a good cliché you might want to skip ahead to another post......

Real Life Realization: Money just aint everything in life.....

I had a high paying high responsibility job with room for advancement in both income and ladder ranking. I thought that it was important to work very hard even if you hated the work because the money I earned made my life a lot easier in many aspects. I felt accomplished and responsible like I was a true adult. However as I've typed in many of my latest bog postings, I was miserable and left my job. Not to say their is anything wrong with the job itself or anyone in a position of great wealth and responsibility and power, if you like or are lucky enough to love what you do, that's amazing.

The people that have jobs or status or wealth should be of their choosing, what I mean is if they are happy doing it than that works great. For me I realized making money was amazing to afford all my bills and be able to save a great deal, but still I am a creative soul and I cant feel trapped in the confines of restrictions it doesn't make the money worth it for me.

Id rather make less, do less and be more myself.

And......you know what that's okay.

Life is so short, and unpredictable so if you want to work as a clown, a gardener a florist, a lawyer, judge, etc. Do what you want to do, you might not be able to be rich or famous or maybe you will, I truly don't know what job is best for you or even myself as of yet. I have realized that for me enjoying what I do for a living is more important than status or money. That's just me and that's okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment