Wednesday, April 19, 2017

POST OP WEEK 10

Post Op Update - 10 weeks since breast augmentation surgery.


I am feeling normal and feel like the swelling has mostly subsided, I have not experienced any more hyper sensitivity (thank goodness) and only daily small nerve pain, the nerve pain is very sharp and even more brief so I know whenever it happens it wont last long which is relieving. I do have days that I am still sore in the lower pole section and side sections but I'm sure that is normal as I'm still not fully healed and have some time left before I will be. I still think my size should be bigger or smaller sometimes, but I still have zero regrets about what size I did choose if that makes any sense. 

I'm feeling anxious to see how my scars heal and am trying to be optimistic that scars fade and they will look great at the end. 

I'm hoping to go for a post op check up in June or July with my surgeon at his request so he can see in person how things are healing. I'm looking forward to seeing him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment