Wednesday, June 29, 2016

DREAMS CRAZY DREAMS


I have always tried to contain my dreams and wishes in a very realistic attainable fashion. While this is practical and keeps things easy and simple and fear of failure at bay, it stifles my creativity and puts a limit on your mind.
I've realized i don't want to have a limit on my mind, what is the fun in that? No fun..that's what it is. I'm going to take the first step and write out my dreams as crazy as they are in a this blog post.....writing them is almost as nerve racking as saying them out loud and not adding....I know their just dreams i wont accomplish them. I'm taking those words out and just writing...just dreaming. Everyone has the right to dream as wildly and free as humanly possible.

Dreams Crazy Dreams:

I would love for my blog to have helped someone, anyone, just one would be amazing
I would love to look back and think i have had a passion and talent for writing
I dream one day i will be brave enough to show my blog to family and friends
I dream one day to sit in a bikini by the water and be focused on that moment not the way my body looks
I dream of a job working at home, being my own boss or working for a company setting my own schedule
I dream of travelling, Ireland, Hawaii, Italy, O.C., and beautiful beaches everywhere.
I dream of being in control of how my mind thinks about me and loving myself
I dream of feeling good in my body, healthy and capable
I dream of a healthy intimate relationship with the man i love
I dream of the day i love myself enough to pledge my commitment and love to someone else in marriage
I dream of the day when i feel purposeful and have made a life worth living
I dream of being selfless and remembering to do things for myself
I dream of being successful in a creative blogging field
I dream of one day being able to drive a motor bike
I dream of having amazing photos taken of me and G, ones we love to display
I dream of doing a goofy photo shoot to show me and Gs playful sides
I dream of doing a personal photo shoot just for G ;)

Dream madly in all that you do for their is no limitations on dreaming except the ones you put on yourself.


 photo e8eaaefc-5fb1-4afa-8eaf-c2da3ce4cee2_zpsjq3cyvvl.png

No comments:

Post a Comment