Monday, June 20, 2016

WEEKLY WASH

SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN, CLEAN!

I have been on the hunt since I started makeup to find and then try every makeup cleaner on the market from high end to low end, while they did as they said, cleaned my brushes.
I still wasn't satisfied, I felt my brushes were taking a beating and either had makeup residue left or cleaner residue left.

Then I seen a post about Boulevard Cosmetics Brush Cleaner & Conditioner and decided it would be next on my list to try.......I have never been more satisfied with a products claims! 

It was exactly that a brush cleaner that cleaned my brushes with such ease and effectiveness it was almost unbelievable, after my brushes dried they were soft and conditioned and felt better! I have been hooked! Plus its all you need, the lid has a little Velcro patch to scrub your brushes with that works great, an all in one system.

I buy mine on Morphe Brushes.............p.s. the hunts over why look more, I love it!!






No comments:

Post a Comment