Friday, July 01, 2016

GOAL 30/THIRTY


Twenty seven down and less than three to go till thirty!

The perfect age to make a wish and goal come true, what is yours?

For G's 30th birthday I surprised him with a trip to Viva Las Vegas with our best friends, (a place he had been wanting to go) its a trip he talks about monthly and I am so happy we went and he has special memories to remember this special time in life.

Since our trip in September 2015, I have tried to come up with a location or activity that I wanted to do to celebrate my 30th year in life. I have gone back and fourth with a meaningful trip to Ireland to connect with my Irish roots. Or should i dip my feet in the ocean on a beautiful beach in Jamaica or Hawaii. With so many beautiful beaches and destinations i felt overwhelmed trying to pick the right one. I felt the need to pre-pick as I wanted plenty of time save for the vacation.

I decided to ask myself what I wanted out of this vacation and how I wanted to feel while their, this is for me and I want to enjoy and cherish every minute of it.

While scrolling through Instagram a few weeks ago I noticed stunning photos of  Amalfi Coast - Positano Italy, such mesmerizing beauty, i felt a calm wash over me each time i looked at a picture from this breathtaking place. I never feel as though i can slow my breath living with anxiety but when i look at pictures of those places i feel relaxed and calm like my whole body deeply breathing. I now know exactly where i want to go for my 30th birthday. It may be a very long flight, it may be very pricey, but for me this is what i want, this is what i need. I'm going to make it happen.

Italy or bust!!
xo



 photo e8eaaefc-5fb1-4afa-8eaf-c2da3ce4cee2_zpsjq3cyvvl.png

No comments:

Post a Comment