Friday, March 10, 2017

OLIVE DESIGNS

This post is so exciting and fun to write about, I have a real reason to gush and state how proud I am of my sibling.

My younger sister has recently started a small company called: Olive Designs, she sells the cutest most modern teething accessories. I love how practical they are and yet fashion forward for both mommy and baby. I adore seeing anyone especially someone I love so much pursuing a goal of theirs, my sister Sara has talked about starting a small hobby/company for many many months. Im truly so proud of her and love her work.

For more information you can find her company: Olive Designs on Facebook & Instagram under olivedesigns17.

I cant help but share some of her work.
Images Via: Olive Designs


























No comments:

Post a Comment