Monday, May 09, 2016

MAD ABOUT MAD HATTER


The title of this post is pretty self-explanatory, everything and anything to do with Alice & Wonderland I am obsessed with! I love Disney’s Alice in Wonderland and Tim Burton’s version, the new movie coming out by Tim Burton is Alice through the looking Glass, and I am soooo excited! Johnny dep’s Mad Hatter character was brilliant in my opinion.

I loved the reading the book growing up and recently bought a copy to put on my book shelf for my office.

What I adore is the concept of Alice being so lost and confused in a world that makes no sense, but who says that the world or any world has to in fact make sense? Does anything these days? I love that Alice grows with confidence and learns to become strong throughout her journey. Its words I definitely relate to and for that I would say lead to my obsession.

Anyone else obsessed with a story that has evolved into movies over time?

I’d love to hear! 







 photo e8eaaefc-5fb1-4afa-8eaf-c2da3ce4cee2_zpsjq3cyvvl.png

No comments:

Post a Comment