Monday, November 09, 2015

VALUES & THINKING

VALUES

A personal value is an individual's absolute or relative and ethical value, the assumption of
which can be the basis for ethical action. A value system is a set of consistent values and measures.
A principle value is a foundation upon which other values and measures of integrity are based.

Today’s thoughts as I brainstorm a much longer post and make public my values. This is something I am excited to do but want to do the proper amount of brainstorming and thinking to write accurately.
I am one of the most indecisive people you will meet and even when I make a decision it will haunt me for days, weeks, years, decades on “if” is was the right one. An interesting homework assignment from my last therapy session was to think of my values and keep them close to me, I like to write so I’m choosing to write them out here.
Once written or thought of I can use my values to help guide my decisions, I like this idea. If it fits into my values and what I believe I should be able to make choices more easily and live with my choices more easily as well.
Let the brainstorming session commence.   




Thanks for stopping by loves




 photo e8eaaefc-5fb1-4afa-8eaf-c2da3ce4cee2_zpsjq3cyvvl.png



No comments:

Post a Comment