Friday, November 06, 2015

ON TREND MARBLE

This past Summer & Fall I have noticed the trend of marble being incorporated into accessories, clothing, home décor & more. I have to be honest and say I’m a total junkie for it!!
I love simple designs and neutral color palettes with a hint of texture, marble fits right into that category perfectly. 
Let’s see what am I guilty over; marble notebooks, marble pillow, marble phone case, marble art, marble backdrops/photo props and if I had my way a lot more…but I can’t seem to get my hand on it in this li lol home town of mine.
I thought it be a fun change up to share some inspiration pictures on the trend and see what my take is on it. Below are images via Pinterest on how I incorporate into my life.
 

 
I love the idea of mixing simple marble designs with rich black leather pieces, chrome/ gold accessories with light nude fabrics, black and white art, warmer touches mixed with cool tones as well.
Another great option and a fun way to mix it up is to incorporate small marble pieces like a candle holder or tray, and pops of tropical palm leaf prints, accented with bold chrome and black and while color palettes.
 





 
Follow me on Pinterest here: https://www.pinterest.com/leighdg/
I love home décor…..just not the price tags of things!! Again it’s hard in a smaller town.
Slowly but surely I’ll get there, and even when this marble trend fades, I’ll still be all about it!
 
Thanks loves

 

No comments:

Post a Comment