Monday, February 18, 2019

NEW YEAR - NEW CHANCES - NEW CHANGES - 2019

WHAT WOULD I DO IF THERE WAS NO WAY TO FAIL?


- 2019 -
6 MONTHS.......
HAVE: a sense of what self love looks and feels like
BE: blogging on a regular basis sharing what i feel and write about via social media 
DO: Youtube videos on mental health


- 2019 -
12 MONTHS.....
HAVE: a body I love and am proud of to dress in all of the clothing in my closet
BE: debt free and in better charge of my financial situation and future
DO: doing something I love when it comes to working


What would you do if there was no way to fail? I love this Idea as it makes you push past all of the fear and excuse's holding you back. The invisible barricades we think are made of cement and dare not even try to scale, but in doing this goal list it makes me realize these invisible hurdles are self created, so what if I tear them down in my mind instead....what if......the possibilities become endless instead of impossible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment