Monday, February 25, 2019

2019 GOALS

2019 GOALS

PERSONAL
1. Celebrate 30th birthday with a selfie  and share it
2. Wear a bikini on a beach within 2019
3. Loose weight to feel better and healthier
4. Dress and do my hair as i invision but never do because of my weight
5. Finish decorating the house

HEALTH
1. Feel capable and strong
2. Have a more balanced food intake
3. Exercise in some form every day
4. Increase sex life frequency
5. Take better care of myself

CAREER
1. Work hard and try hard
2. Accept where new opportunities will and can take me
3. Research how to best improve the role I'm in for the betterment of the company 
4. Take chances 
5. Become more financially responsible and organized 

RECREATIONAL
1. Go on monthly date nights
2. See live music when possible
3. Read more books
4. Add and post videos to YouTube channel and social media

SPIRITUAL
1. Live life with compassion
2. Love myself mind body and soul
3. Live a kind life, be kind, live kind

OTHER
1. Pay down debt as much as possible to eliminate it all together when possible
2. Increase social media and improve on social media


What are some of your goals? I totally understand keeping them private but I feel a little bit more accountable when I post them to my blog, this time next year I would like to re-post this and then add in what I've accomplished and the progress and lessons learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment