Friday, December 14, 2018

REVLON REVIEW

I'm one of those people wh o reads and relies heavily on reviews, but when it comes down to writing them myself I never find the time to do it. However this fall I started to improve on writing reviews. I can be very particular so I thought I might not be so bad at writing reviews so here goes one for yah. 

I seen a girl I admire and love her honesty, give her a follow on YouTube Allie Sevdalis.Allie recommended the Revlon Pro Collection One Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer. Its a hair tool combining a blow dryer and round brush all in one system. I love the look of a fresh blowout, the volume women get from a round brush is oh so envious in my eyes but oh so hard to achieve! I know I'm not the only girl out their that struggles with the dexterity to control a blow dryer and round brush and then hair. I tried and tried but could never manage to do it, so when I seen that Allie loved the tool and highly recommended it, I dropped everything and hit one click on my amazon account! PS who has the one click option, it can be so dangerous on the wallet. 

I've used the Revlon Pro Dryer Volumizer for about 2 months now and I would highly suggest adding it to your hair tool arsenal. It gets 5 out of 5 from me. 

Why do I love this tool so much? I can actually give myself a pro blowout with loosing my mind and a round brush stuck in my hair! I was nervous that it would create heat damage and frizz but it actually does the opposite. I have never had my hair smoother, shinier, flowy and my layers volumized. 

How I use it? I let my hair air dry after wet brushing it out of the shower, then at 50% dry I spray a volumizing spray and heat protectant on my hair and go in sections with the Revlon Hair Dryer and Volumizer. 

I look forward to using this tool and seeing if any of you love it too!!

Available here:

No comments:

Post a Comment