Monday, March 25, 2019

MELLOW TURNS TWO

My silly girl is two today! I've become one of those people who only talk about their cat and have a million and one pictures on their phone of them and I don't even care, hell I embrace it. My cat is kick ass hahah. 

Mellow is a huge fan of sleeping on coaches with us and goes to bed with us everything at the foot of the bed draped over Gs legs or laying vertical in between us. She wakes me up every morning wanting to be petted for a few minutes then carries on with her day sleeping and swatting bottle caps. With spring weather she darts outside to roll around in the sunshine for a few minutes before I convince her to come back in with treats. 

Every day our Mellow gives us laughs, smiles and such joy. Happy two years you squishy faced fur ball.  








No comments:

Post a Comment