Monday, February 08, 2016

HIATUS & BUTTRFLIES

Its been almost three months since my fingertips touched this keyboard, the butterflies build as I type. Its been too long, and do I have a reason for my hiatus.....not any that I can justify anyways.

Truth be told I let laziness and excuses and the judgement I put on my soul make my decisions. I thought if their was no success in my future, why would I or should I continue, I expect my improvement to be overnight and have exactly what others success is to be.

Success wasn't even my goal, the whole reason I started this blog was to write and express myself and my words to have a journal of my life, my likes, my loves to look back on. Weather that journal be a success or failure it only matters what I truly think of this blog. NO ONE ELSE. (reminder to myself)

I sit here wondering why I let the earth spin around me while I feel like I stand still, frozen in fear or the perception of failure. Isn't giving up without even trying the worst type of failure?

Bottom line, I enjoy writing. THE END.

OR IS IT THE BEGINNING.

Ill consider this three month hiatus just a bump in the road, ill consider the butterflies I feel inside as a reason to keep going, ill consider that my fingers still want to type a reason to continue.



No comments:

Post a Comment